What makes Royal Jacross Real Estate different in Jacross Site B+G+9 Residential Building Project?
? There are only 4 houses per floor in downtown Jacross
? It has 2 elevators for people and goods
? Unadorned and with balconies for residents to take air
It has two floors of parking
Close to the main places of the city
The price is affordable
? Pay only 20% of the price of the house in advance and pay the remaining 80% within 2 years.
? 5-15% discount on the total sale for customers who pay up to 50% up to 100%
? We have arranged a special discount for 5 customers who buy in advance.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!