i have a new condominium in dire dawa, at industry area, 60sqm 2 bed room, gypsum wall wooden door, the kitchen and bathroom are covered with ceramic NO LOAN PAYMENT 0911129355 search google map area : https://firstname.lastname@example.org,41.8049163,692m/data=!3m1!1e3
Best location in addis ababa bole. The area is under redevelopment every building around it is new. Shopping mall, 5 minutest the airport, restaurant, hotels and luxury apartments etc. The building still under construction 70% completed it should be completed with in 3-6 month. Payment 70% advance and the rest 30% when it's 100% completed. G+8 building. The apartment is on second floor. 3 Unit on each floor one 3 bedroom 2 two bedrooms. Fredge, cooking oven kitchen cabinets closet in each bedroo...
Studio for Sale,1st floor, it is studio, karta, bank documents and kefle ketema documents are available , legally transferable (more than 5 years), no bank loan, the condominium is located near yared music tele , behind tele , the selling processes can be completed at “wele enna masreja” , i am the owner of the house, no broker (delala), price is 540,000 birr(fixed), 0911 196192
Exclusive offers! Hot Deal & Special payment term with 50% Bank Financing and you can pay the other slowly within 2 yrs. Location Across from Hilton Hotel, Behind Trade & Industry, on the best part of Kazanchis 2 & 3 Bedrooms with amazing View, Gym,Full Loundary & Business Center. Call: +251 909 787 040 Email:- Evergrandethiopia@gmail.com Each Unit will be finished with Five star building material imported from all over the world with quality Workmanship.
በመላው ኢትዮጵያ ለሽያጭ የቀረቡ በመቶ ሺዎች የሚቆጠሩ አፓርትመንቶችና ቤቶችን በመመልከት የሚፈልጉትን ከሻጮቹ ጋር በመደራደር ይግዙ